We recently first time serviced a vehicle which was about 6 months overdue and found the following faults:
- 4 tyres below legal 1.6 mm
- 2 of which has the canvas showing
- Front and rear brake pads below 1mm
- Front suspension arm Bush badly collapsed
- Front anti roll bar links and bushes with play.
These are just the major faults found and all fixed now with 1 big bill.
If it was serviced when it was due the cost could have been spread over months with important work done first so not being used with dangerous defects.