Carbon Cleaning and DPF Cleaning
Harmful soot and deposits build on the walls of your DPF filter over time reducing fuel efficiency and performance. There are a few possible symptoms which may indicate that your DPF cleaner needs a clean which include the following:
- Loss of power or diminished performance
- Reduced or poor fuel economy
- Cooling fans working harder than normal for time of year
- If fitted, the stop start system has stopped working properly
- A DPF warning light or signal has appeared on your dashboard
We can clean the filter on your vehicle to help restore performance, optimise fuel efficiency and reduce harmful emissions.
Please note that driving a car with the DPF filter removed is illegal and will result in an MOT failure.
Keeping everyone safe while working on customers vehicles with this special spray.